SkillRack started in May 2010 as a test delivery platform facilitating hiring companies to screen candidates. SkillRack’s paper pencil test scoring product QUICKSCORE has been used in more than 100 on campus events and 50 out of campus events. SkillRack’s online test platform CloudTest has been used in more than 25 fresher hiring events.
In Jan 2012, SkillRack introduced it’s campus placement training metrics and analysis tool – PRACTICE PERFECT in TamilNadu engineering colleges (Please refer our home page for our client colleges/universities).
Salient features of PRACTICE PERFECT:
- Practice tests for campus placement screening tests which can be delivered via both ONLINE, INTRANET (LAN based) and PAPER PENCIL mode.
- 20 plus analysis reports for the college training department.
- Pre and Post training analysis (of concepts and topics).
- AUTOMATED SCORING of Paper Pencil tests.
- Attendance tracking module.
- Audio transcript recorded mock interview module.
- Online training courses for technologies like JavaEE web development, PHP web development with verification check points.
Role: Content Author
Number of positions open: 3
Job Location: Bangalore (Office near HSR Layout BDA complex)
- BE / B.Tech All Branches
- Year of graduation : 2012
- 65% in 10th, 12th and UG
- Fluent in English
- Good written communication skills in English
Job Description: [It is a mix of software programming and content development] :
- Programming in Java and creating related training courses
- Programming in PHP and creating related training courses
- Programming in JavaEE web development involving Tomcat, Glassfish, MySQL, JSF, Spring or Seam framework, JPA, JDBC Netbeans/Eclipse IDE and creating related training courses.
- Design and create training courses as per the requirement of engineering college training requirement (in topics like quantitative aptitude, logical and verbal reasoning, core topics related to ECE, EEE, Mechanical etc).
- Rs.12000/- during probation period (first 6 months)
- After the probation period, if the performance of the candidate is good, a package of Rs 3,00,000 per annum CTC will be applicable after signing an 18 months (1.5 years) service agreement with us.
- During the probation period of initial 6 months candidates should bring their own laptop or notebook to learn/work. They will be provided a plug and play office environment where they can connect to internet using Wi-Fi. (Once the probation period is over they will be provided a laptop by SkillRack.com).
Interview Process – Steps Involved:
Step 1 : Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and the special requirement mentioned above, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject as “Resume”. Only impressive resumes will make it to the shortlist.
Step 2: The shortlisted candidates will receive an email notifying the venue, date and time of interview.
Step 3: The shortlisted candidates take an aptitude test (online inside company premises).
Step 4: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will undergo a personal interview where fluency in English and written communication skills will be verified.