SkillRack provides innovative but practical solutions to enhance the employability skills of students from engineering colleges. SkillRack has it’s SaaS based training platform deployed in several reputed institutes (like VIT university, SRM university) in TamilNadu, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan
- Multiple choice test delivery platform and related 20+ reports and metrics analysis platform
- Hands-on coding tests based on company patterns just with a browser in several languages/specifications like Java, C, C++, PHP, Python, SQL, HTML, CSS
- Learning portal for students to do hands-on programming just with a browser in several languages/specifications like Java, C, C++, PHP, Python, SQL, HTML, CSS
You can view our demo test delivery UI here http://next.skillrack.com/faces/free/mock.xhtml
You can view our demo code challenge UI here http://next.skillrack.com/faces/free/code.xhtml?id=82
You can watch the below video to know more about our Fresher Programming Platform for engineering college students
- The probation/internship will be for 3 months and stipend during probation/internship will be Rs. 12000/- per month.
- Post probation/internship, the salary will be 2.80 Lakhs CTC (1.80 Lakh fixed component + 1 Lakh variable pay)
Job Role: Software Engineer – Trainee
Number of positions open: 2
Joining Date: Immediate
Work Location: Bengaluru (Bangalore)
- B.E / B.Tech 2013 pass-out from a reputed & recognized institute.
- Should be interested in teaching / skill development space.
- Good communication skills.
- Candidates should be residing closer to HSR Layout / Silk Board so that they DO NOT spend most of the time in getting stuck in traffic.
- Candidate must bring his/her own laptop during internship for the programming activities involved. (SkillRack will provide desktop/laptop only after the 3 months probation period).
The intern will be trained intensively to create and manage on-line courses/tests for students from educational institutions.
The related areas are
Core Java Programming plus JavaEE based web programming
Python Based Web Development
Shortlisted candidates will be included in the interview process which will consist of
Round 1: Online Aptitude Test – 20 questions to be answered in 30 minutes
Round 2: Online hands-on coding (programming) test for 60 minutes – Atleast one programming challenge (out of five) to be solved in either C or Java
Round 3: Personal interview at our Bangalore office for candidates passing Round 1 and 2.
How To Apply:
- Please fill in the application form below.